I work mostly as a house-call veterinarian by appointment only. I do not presently have an office. Please do not ask me to meet your avian companion on the side of the road or at a friend's house as the former is awkward and the latter is inappropriate.
Services that can be done in a home setting:
- Patient evaluation and assessment
- Nutritional and diet consultation
- Behavioral consultaion
- Habitat consultation
- Specimen collection for diagnostics such as blood tests, cultures, fecal parasites check, cytology, etc.
- Minor procedures such as spliinting, feather cyst removal, etc.
- Nail trims
- Wing trims
- Beak trims / shaping
- Leg band removal
Services possible by special arrangement:
- Radiographs (xrays)
- Anesthesia and surgery
- "Hospitalization" and intensive care (timing and circumstances permitting)